JC Pretorius & Ass Inc, Attorneys was formed in 2010.
We are an unique law firm offering a range of legal services, with incorporating the latest technology available to make interaction with our clients easier.
We are here to assist you and find solutions for your legal issues you may have, with all of our professionals being passionate about the law.
Business Rescue entails proceedings to faciltate the rehabilitation of a company that is financially distress by providing for:
- the temporary supervision of the company, and the mamgement of its affairs, business and property;
- a temporary moratorium on the rights of claimants against the company or in respect of property in its possession and
- the development and implementation, if approved, of a plan to recue the company by restructuring its affairs, business, property, debt and other liabilities, and equity in a manner that maximise the likehood of the company continuing in exestence on a solvent basis or, if it is not possible for the company to so continue in existance, results in a better retrun for the company’s creditors or shareholders, than would result from the immediate liquidation of the company.
Although the Insolvency Act 24 of 1936 is regrded as the principal source of South African insolvency law, it is not the only source as the Companies Act also contains provisions for the winding up or liquidations of companies.
The Insolvency Act provides for the sequestration of the estate of a debtor at his own request by way of voluntary surrender of his estate or at the request of one or more of his creditors by the way of compulsory sequestration.
We evaluate every matter individually, and provide clients with various strategies depending on the results you want to achieve.
As every case is different, every single case requires its own individual attention and strategy.
We understand strenuous relationships between employers and employees, and are able to advise on all aspects of labour law.
Proceed with Business RescueAre your company financially distressed?
We have the answers for you.
Self - Help - DivorceDiy Divorce
- Drafting of Summons is included
- Drafting of Particulars of Claim is included
- Drafting of Deed of Settlement is included
- Family Advocate Affidavit is included
- Statistic Form is included
- Process to Follow is included
- Telephonic Advice is included
- Doing the administration is not included
- Representing you in court is not included
- Sheriff fee is not included
Attorney Assisted DivorceUncontested (Local in South Africa)
- Drafting of all court papers are included
- Consultation is included
- Divorce concluded in the High Court is included
- We do all the administration is included
- Concluding your divorce from start to finish is included
- Getting final decree of divorce is included
- Advocate fee of R1000.00 is not included
- Correspondent fee if any is not included
- Sheriff Cost of R250.00 is not included
International DivorceEdictal Citation
- Drafting of all Court papers are included
- Application Edictal Citation is included
- Deed of settlement is included
- Divorce process is included
- We do all the administation is included
- Concluding your divorce is included
- Getting final decree if divorce is included
- Advocate fee is not included
- Correspondent fee is any is not included
- Service in foreign country is not included