We are here to assist you with the diy divorce process and drafting your divorce papers for you. Hence we will assist you in making the divorce process as easy as possible for you.
You are entitled to a divorce:
- If you can prove to the court that you and your spouse can no longer live together and there is no change of resolving your differrences;
- If one of the spouses is mentally ill or continuously unconscious.
You do not have to get your spouse’s permission to get a divorce. If your spouse is not willing to get divorced, you can get a divorce granted without his or her consent.
DIY Divorces are concluded without the help of an attorney, and are thus far cheaper option.
Doing your own divorce might be an option when:
- your divorce is uncontested;
- your divorce is not complicated;
- you have been married for a short period of time;
- you don’t have substantial assets to divide;
- there are no disputes regarding the children;
- you are prepared to do all the admin yourself.
Step 1: Start DIY Divorce Process
- Complete Diy form
- Attached documentation requested
- You can then download our Mandate letter
- You will receive a quotation from us you are under no obligation.
- Make payment in the amount of R950-00;
- The moment we receive your payment you we can proceed with Step 2.
Step 2: WE WILL START WITH YOUR DIY DIVORCE PAPERS
- We will forward the summons, particulars of claim and deed of settlement to be reviewed;
- The divorce attorney will make changes for you if you require same without any further cost
- Therefore,we will request more information if we need.
Step 3: Wait 48H
We will now proceed with finalising your divorce pack
You will receive the following divorce papers
- Particulars of Claim;
- Deed of Settlement;
- Family Advocate Affidavit;
- Statistic Form;
- Process to follow.
We are available if you need advise on the divorce process to follow.
Our Fidelity Fund Certificate
DIY DIVORCE - PROCEED TO COMPLETE FORM
We will draft all your divorce papers for you, and provide you with Step by Step process to follow. All for R950.00